Please fill-out and press “submit” to send the registration form
The registration fee includes: participation for one person in the seminar on 3-5 October 2018, lunches, coffee-breaks, conference material, simultaneous translation of the presentations from Polish to English, 2 nights at a 4-star hotel, a banquet and a gala in the evening of October 4th.
If paid in full by May 1st, 2018: 270 EURO + 23% VAT
If paid after May 1st, 2018: 300 EURO + 23% VAT
The price does not include dinner on the day of arrival at the hotel (03/10/2018).
Hotel check-In: 14:00 hrs. on October 3rd, 2018
Hotel check-out: 12.00 hrs. on October 5th, 2018
Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same institution/company.
Only attendees who have registered and have paid in full will be allowed to attend the seminar.
To cancel a registration and request a full refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 4th, 2018. Refund requests received after September 3rd, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued unless we receive a written request for the cancellation.
After registering you will receive an invoice. Please pay the fee by bank transfer to the following account and indicate the
name of the participant as well as the word NOVATHERM 3.
ul. Jedności 48, 41-218 Sosnowiec
Bank: Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas SA
Account (PLN): 59 1600 1097 1847 7996 3000 0001
Iban(EUR): PL05 1600 1097 1847 7996 3000 0003
Swift code: PPABPLPK
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC – hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation, to ensure the appropriate protection of personal data, the data subject should be provided with information concerning processing its personal data specified in art. 13 or 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation – depending on whether they are obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Accordingly, we would like to inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Nitrex Metal Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, ul. Jedności 48.
2. Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. in consideration of the need to perform an agreement, to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement;
3. The data are processed in order to execute orders placed on the basis of the concluded agreements (sale agreements, order contracts, service contracts, and delivery agreements) and to maintain business contacts with counterparties within this scope.
4. Your personal data shall be received exclusively by entities authorised to obtain the personal data or entities participating in execution of the order, that is transport companies & hotel.
5. Your personal data shall be kept in accordance with a legitimate interest realised by the controller arising from objectives relating to data processing, until termination of your authorisations resulting from universally applied legal norms.
6. You shall have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, as well as the right to rectification, deletion or processing restrictions, the right to object against processing and transfer the data;
7. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to conclude an agreement (order contract).
Please contact us if you have problems or questions with the registration form.
Jan Antonio Potocki
Nitrex Metal Inc. – Canada
Tel. +1 514 335 7191 ext. 163
Nitrex Metal Sp. z o.o. – Poland
Tel. +48 509 931 370